Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Woman Grow Mustache When Pregnant

3 new - and what! aaaaaa ...

Hello.
How recently were empty, so today I waited on me three envelopes. All of the U.S. and all the great actors. Nay, I am happy, amazing! The first was from Johnny `s Deepa. I love him, is an amazing actor. I sent him three pictures, but I only signed one. I hope it is original, but I will try to even the VV, but I will have some address.
sent: letter, 3 photos, SASE
When: 11/23/2010
Received my 3 pictures, but only one signed in my SASE.
When: 01/03/2011

The second was from Hugh Jackman. Jeju Island, as I love him: D.. Especially as Volverina:) It is divine. Awfully glad I got his autograph. Just as with Johhnym I hope that the original, but all I got to him, she wrote VV. I sent him two pictures, but only one signed. But something seems to me that this autopen or something like this: (see
Troszke bad autograph, because I signed up in a dark place, but said its
"Best wishes, thanks Hugh Jackman.

sent: letter, 2 photos, SASE
When: 11/23/2010
Received my 2 pics, but only one signed in my SASE.
When: 01/03/2011

third was from Erica from True Blood, which Alexander Skarsgard ;] looooove! Already have a picture with his autograph, and now I have another two! I certainly original;] I wrote the plan, "True Blood." It is divine. Both signed and both of the dedication!


sent: letter, 2 photos, SASE
When: 31/01/2011
Received my 2 pics signed and dedication in my SASE
when: 1.03. 2011

Today portions of letters sent another - 7:) 2 to the 'Supernatural' to Canada, 4 to agency USA and 1 in the UK:) Yesterday I received the RTS also ;/... buuu and worst of all, I do not have any information about this actor, and the only address that I found is bad. Maybe someone has any about a Bolo Yeung `s ??????????
How at you?
K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment