Thursday, March 10, 2011

Plans Home Made Sand Rail

Gary Sinise!

Hello.
Yesterday I received only one letter - it was the wonderful actor Gary Sinise . I love him already for a very long time before he started to play at CSI. Terribly I liked the "ransom", "Apollo 13", "impostor," "Green Mile 'and' Eyes of a snake." A great actor with him, so I'm very happy with this photograph, especially that it is the dedication!

[eng]
Yesterday I recived one envelope, from the wonderful actor - Gary Sinise. I love him for a very long time, long before he started to play in "CSI: NY." He was wonderful in "Ransom," "Apollo 13", "impostor," "The Green Mile" and "Snake Eyes". I am very happy, Because he signed my photo and personalized it:)


sent: letter, photo, SASE
sent: letter, photo, SASE
when / When: 05/01/2011
received: my picture signed and dedication in my SASE.
recived: my photo in my SASE with personalization
when / When: 09/03/2011
address / address : An Agenda for CSI / CSI set

K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment