Thursday, March 24, 2011

Best Mixer With Johnnie Walker





WINE OF LIGHT SPRING

see Mrs. there for coal in the hat?
This is a gorgeously decked lurking.
How many of you, Mrs spring of breezy!
-I give it to me the immense amount of trash.

Is Superior uraczysz me so little?
-But please, because I can not stand the burden!
So will fill themselves quickly at all the little,
great verve and imagination of the hard face.

A taste of these colors or you give me your hands?
-course-and green leaves krasi,
in front of me stretches a beautiful film.
soon My heart is pumping in the green temples.

What a beautiful grove of white Adorning the edges?
-But where? Ah, there! This cry of white corn?
is crying tears of happiness snowdrops
on the green of young grass form stitches.

And the island of color on the lawn?
-still ask, why is that you do not you grab?
there my dear crocus is the krokusiku.
Hence the color in your eyes are a dime a dozen.

When I admire a parade of colors around them,
among the piles of color hear a million votes.
stream whispers his melancholic ode,
bringing crisp in sunshine, crisp water.

first butterfly turns his pirouettes,
bumblebee buzzing this year as if inadvertently,
blackbird sang three verses of his poems,
absorb everything like I'm listening to a poet.

Make yourself comfortable on the well-spring of lovely lady!
częstując invite you to the house of wine.
Let Aria is a beautiful scene of a magical,
let him take the souls of our idyllic fairy tale.

(Sad Clown)






come Photos from the network.




0 comments:

Post a Comment