Monday, March 21, 2011

Renters Insurance Montreal, Qc

Robert Englund aka Freddy Kruger;]

Hello.
I am pleased to present an autograph, because I think the actor as one of the most characteristic. Is great, not only as Freddy: D.. Robert Englund .

[eng]
I `m very happy about autogarph from today's Robert Englund. That I think he is one of the most characteristic actors That I know:) He is great, not only as Freddy!





+ postcard / postcard



sent: letter, SASE, 2 pics
sent: Letter, SASE, 2 photos
when / When: 04/01/2011
Received my 2 pics signed and dedication, in my SASE + postcard and information about his performances, book and website.
recived: my two photos signed and personalized in my SASE + one postcard and info about his appearings, book and website.
when / When: 21/03/2011
address: Fanmail.

K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment