Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Welcome Letter To New Client

Nikki Reed)

Hello. Today
another envelope waiting for me. From the USA, in the middle of pictures from the wonderful actress Nikki Reed . Like it very much since the movie "thirteen" and after "Twilight" is already present I was thrilled. Awesome with the actress:) Both pictures
has signed and dedicated to me!
I did not waited a long time, because I wrote it at the beginning of January.

[eng]
Today I recived one envelope from the U.S.. It was from the fabolous actress Nikki Reed. I like her so much, after I saw her in the movie "Thirteen", and now after "Twilight" I like her even more! She is just fantastic. And I didn `t have to wait That long, because I wrote to her in January. Both she signed photos, That I send her and personalized them!



sent: letter, 2 photos, SASE
sent: Letter, 2 photos, SASE
when / When: 01/03/2011
Received my 2 pics signed and dedication in my SASE.
recived: my two photos back signed and personalized in my SASE
when / When: 03/02/2011
address: Fanmail.

K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment