Thursday, February 10, 2011

Shoulder Pain And Kidneys

two great:) Aly Michalka

Hello.
Today again I waited for two lists. In dodaku again with niepodbitymi stamps, also as I run out of stamps I have a lot of envelopes: D
first of a great actor, one of my favorites recently - Gerard Butler!
The second was a WOW ... taaaaakie amazing surprise and satisfaction! I love the series "Vampire Diaries" So of course I had to write to several people from the cast, and today I got from one of them, namely episodic Caroline - Candice Accola ! Like me I love the show, is great! I'm so glad, because I have a picture of dedication : P

first Gerard Butler


sent: letter, 2 photos, SASE
When: 19/11/2010
address: the Fanmail
Received my 2 pics, but Only one signed in my SASE.
When: 10/02/2011

second Candice Accola!



sent: letter, 2 photos, SASE
When: 01/03/2011
address: Vampire Diaries, the film received
: my 2 pictures, one of the dedication in my SASE
When: 10/02/2011

I am very pleased with these pictures, amazing ! Recently at last started to come to me my powysylane requests! Just been a lot of them, but already a lot of future reference! Tomorrow ide send 2 letters:) The film plans to gorgeous guys:) But praise in August as I get autographs!
K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment