Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Les Films De Sierra Blacks

3 news:)

Hello.
Today, a total surprise. Postman always comes around in 1914, and today was the 15th! And she brought me 4 list. 2 were from one person, the same so I can go one-on replacement.

first Salma Hayek

Posted: list
When: 11/02/2010
received: PP photo
When: 02/02/2011
I knew that would come because apparently pp Salma sends only those . But as I once had occasion to try to send her his photograph for signature

second Alyssa Milano

Posted: mail
When: 09/10/2010
received: 2 large pictures of the A4, signed by the PP. I had to send an email 2 times because I had sent two the same. I have written a letter to her, but I think It came with the mail because the address and last name are spelled correctly.
When: 02/02/2011

third Katherine Deneuve


sent: letter, 2 pics, sae + irc \u200b\u200b
When: 11/12/2010
Received my two photos signed in my sae
When: 02/02/2011

I'm pleasantly surprised, that today something came to me. Really. Already it did not count, because the last rarely gets something, and certainly not so much at once:) Maybe now I start to come, because it really sent a lot of letters:)
If someone is interested in Alyssa Milano is a write. Although I know that most of you already has this graph.
No nothing.
How at you?
Inform me of nn.
K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment