Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Church Welcome Letter Free

and Charlize Theron!

Hello. Today
waited on me two envelopes. Both my SASE, so I knew that my pictures will be sent to someone to who I really want. And what? Jim Belushi - I signed all three photos she sent to him!
I Charlize Theron - I love me:) Although I only signed a one photograph, but the second I'm going to send it again:)

first Jim Belushi - a wonderful actor, I love him for his roles in "K9", "Red Heat" and "According to Jim")







sent: letter, SASE, 3 photos
send: Letter, SASE, 3 photos
when / When: 21/01/2011
Address: easy to find the fanmailu:)
Fanmail address from .
Received my 3 pictures signed and dedication! in my SASE
recived: my 3 photos signed and personalized in my SASE
when / When: 08/02/2011 (after just 2 weeks!)

second Charlize Theron - a great actress, she was divine in "Hancock":)

sent: letter, SASE, 2 pics
send: Letter, SASE, 2 photos
when / When : 29.11 .2010
address: the Fanmail:)
Fanmail address from .
Received my 2 pics, of which 1 signed. In my SASE.
recived: my two photos, but only one signed, in my SASE.
when / When: 02/08/2011


I do not have last time to write the new letters. In addition, I am waiting for 2 IRC, because I have no stamps to Canada, and the three made a mistake because the RTS address: D. .. So I'm waiting to send the CORRECT! But this is the address on the film, and I know that somehow spin to 17.03 so I have time. But good though this week they came RTSy, so I can send them.
Maybe tomorrow I will show off a few letters, because the pictures already caused by waiting until August, and please send. Yesterday
also got an autograph, and I was so happy, aleeeee ... Unfortunately inch picture was blurry (my fault, because I printed the same on the bad paper) and I send to him again. For now I will not say who it, but I like it veeery and I know that even rotates so ... on Friday sends:) I wish you
boxes stuffed!
Kisses.
K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment