Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Saying With 4 Words

Michael Cain:)

Hello.
Last poorly for me with letters. This week I received only one letter from the UK. He was the great actor Michael Cain . I sent him a picture and got them signed. Unfortunately, without the dedication, but it's because I'm so glad that he replied. Unfortunately, signed exactly on his black jacket, so you do not see very signature; / I love it!

sent: letter, SASE, 1 image
When: 11/04/2010
Received my photo signed in my SASE
When: 02/24/2011
address: the Fanmail;]

Waiting for a lot of letters. I look to my notesiku, where I saved all the letters sent, it can scare up to:) I sent the letters really a lot and now I can only wait.
Maybe this week, something I fall into the box, imparted to a:)
K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment