Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ideas De Dragon Ball Z

Matthew McConaughey:)

Hello.
Today, only a letter waiting for me. It's important that was. The huge envelope and on it, cut out the address of my SASE.
It was a letter from Matthew McConaughey . I love it. It is one of my favorite actors.
pity that I did not sign the pictures, and sent her one. But the autograph looks like it was original, because I feel the pen indentations. I hope:) But I got him to chase VV:)

sent: letter, 2 pics, sae
When: 10/27/2010
Received my 2 pics unsigned in my not sae, the A4 signed photo and a dedication to the short note in which he wrote in which the films occurred and will perform and a sticker:)
When: 03/02/2011

Tomorrow ide send six letters, of which 3 in a movie. Wish me luck:)
K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment