Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Brazilian Wax Images Male

- surprise day! Jim Belushi

Hello. Today I received a letter
from Canada. Just to whom I was there I wrote? Look - the address of the plan of the series "Hellcats" - so it needed to be one of the three persons to whom There he wrote. But .... already no I was sure that I sent to the wrong address: D
a surprise, I received two signed pictures of the heroine Marti - that Aly Michalka.
love me, is great!



sent: letter, 2 pics, sae, IRC
sent: Letter, 2 photos, sae, IRC
when / When : 24.01 .2011
address: the film "Hellcats"
address: the set of "Hellcats"
Received my 2 pics signed with dedication and a great comment;) in my sae
recived: my 2 photos in my sae signed and personalized, with a sweet inscription.
when / When: 09/02/2011

is already on its RTS waited, because I was sure I entered the wrong address! And here such a surprise:) Even the two other people with this series I wrote and I hope it will come too soon.
K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment