Friday, February 18, 2011

24 Volt Battery Charger Wiring Diagram

Reno, Gosling and Harris!

Hello.
whole week for me were empty. Already doubt that anything I get, and here today, 5 envelopes to me! Unfortunately, those were the two RTS, but it's nothing. I will try somewhere else:)
2 letters were from the USA and one from France! For France could send a few letters, and most had already received. A letter was from a wonderful actor - Jean Reno ! I sent him two pictures and a fairly long time ago, and today came the response. 2 was a letter from Charlaine Harris - author of books on the basis of which have played my beloved TV series "True Blood." And finally, three letter was from the actor Ryan Gosling . I like him very much, especially for his roles in "Memoirs." I sent 2 pictures of him, but signed only one. As I have a chance to even sends him a second to sign:)

a . Jean Reno.


sent: letter, SAE, 2 photos, IRC
When: 11/12/2010
Received my 2 pics signed, in my sae. IRC got my back.
When: 18/02/2011

second Charlaine Harris


Posted: email
When: 17/01/2011
received: sticker with the signature:)
When: 02/18/2011

third Ryan Gosling


sent: letter, SASE, 2 pics
When: 14/01/2011
Received my 2 pics, but only one signed in my SASE .
When: 18/02/2011

Maybe in the end today I find a moment to write those two letters, which necessarily want to send. They are on a movie set, and from what I know is just spin to the end of March, so I need to kick : D
And how at you?
K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment