Sunday, May 1, 2011

How Should Pregnant Dogs Nipples Feel

the labyrinth of solitude






in the labyrinth




In the labyrinth of thought step,
where the walls are thirsty.
A signpost quiet please,
which is not is a temptation.


affirm the whispers of the soul,
compass, but whether I replace them?
Maybe I better listen,
to escape oblivion?


Apparently I have a guide with you.
look easy in use.
blur his word
thoughts impressed in my life.


And again, several different paths
at one point is met.
Who will believe this time?
Just me? It is not enough.


I move briskly to the right.
not apt to be seen?
Suddenly someone shouts - "Bravo, bravo."
Again I stand against the wall face.


Once again, I reach for a guide.
Ten points again, I practice.
In five minutes I can not remember
than one. What hope?


I guess I have to trust
recognized enumerators,
what cyferek ten engraved on the stone
Moses.


(Sad Clown)




graphics come here

0 comments:

Post a Comment