Friday, May 20, 2011

How Do You Carve A Pinewood Derby Car

"Spent all"

WORN ALL


Spent all the words are not dripping pulp
I do not dread envelops the old devils
the roots before they spilled stone,
Theobald, and Cain is afraid? Abels. The centipede
embrace enchanted leopard
Her centki light pink and proud.
crawling through the grass lovely courtesan
crushing her belly words too intelligent ...



(Witkacy)




always interested me is, so on what basis. "Critics" assessed and evaluate the work of painter Witkiewicz.
After I stopped working under the influence of which he created the great majority of his paintings, he was unable to comment on his work?
do not know, I'm just asking, but I'm sure that nobody is able to reasonably interpret the image, which was created under the influence of some measures.


Below is a clip from the work of a great painting, great music Witkiewicz Dax'a Johnson:









0 comments:

Post a Comment