Saturday, April 30, 2011

Butterfly Sayings About Family



candle light


To Love SOLITUDE

Dandelion stray came through the window,
when wind shutter lightly touched.
candle's flame kissed sweetly
and disappeared. Is the smoke of his soul?

pląsający the sad shadow of the walls
paints images of his poetry,
putting their memories of my almanac,
memories dumb, deaf and ; without a face.

Suddenly a butterfly a visit by night,
the ceiling with dull bumping.
Just put the body of a candle,
with me listening to her flame.

What's up?-Ask. He did not answer.
I did not even stir.
-Tell me, long as you sit?
-Why?-Up I will know what you're playing in the soul.

He said to me? He did not know.
Answer That up but I learned.
I began to listen to much in themselves.
I did not hear any music.

suddenly jumped up and left me.
At midnight the night is dipped.
Silence and the empty chamber anointed.
shadow on the wall softly repeated gambol.

question whether the sound-trzba sob?
tear today rather old fashioned theme.
loneliness can be loved,
never again be alone.

(Sad Clown)

Dandelion


photos were taken in order here and here .



0 comments:

Post a Comment