Thursday, January 27, 2011

How Do You Get The Brain Helmet On Poptropica

Dennis and Alexander: D

Hello.
This week we got 2 new autographs. First on Monday and it's HOW. From Alexander Skarsgard - or Erica to "True Blood." Even I can not describe how happy I am. The second I got today from a great actor Dennis Quaid .

first Alexander Skarsgard
sent: letter, 2 photos, SASE
When: 03/01/2011
Received both photos signed and dedicated, with a dedication to one of my mom as requested:)
when: 01/24/2011

second Dennis Quaid

sent: letter, 2 pics, sae
When: 17/11/2010
Received my two photos signed in my sae
when: 27/01/2011

* As for Alexander Skarsgard wrote to him a second letter and will send tomorrow, because I have 2 pictures, which I very much hope to have signed, and now I am on a schedule that I need to exploit this vulnerability. I love him in "True Blood" and I am very happy that so quickly received a reply.
really * has already sent a lot of letters, not to mention the emails and I'm happy that finally begin to come. And so, for those still waiting for the most important, but one of my # 1 is just Alexander, so something is already.
* I need to choose the post office tomorrow - I have another 6 letters to send.
And how at you?
Inform me of nn.
K.



0 comments:

Post a Comment