Friday, January 14, 2011

Best Car Freshener For Women Blog



Hello.
end of the week and not on any numbered lists, and here such surprise. One envelope from the U.S. and the two signed pictures of Melissa Joan Hart . Like it very much, is that .. simply adorable. I loved to watch "Sabrina - the Teenage Witch." And now he's with her new series, "Melissa and Joey," but not yet I had occasion to watch him.

Posted: 2 photos, SASE, letter
When: 19/11/2010 (second approach)
received: my 2 signed photograph, with a dedication in my SASE.
When: 14/01/2011
address
Melissa Joan Hart
Hartbreak Films
1069 Main Street Suite 397

Holbrook, NY 11741 USA

again today I sent a few letters, namely, 5:) I look forward even just for stamps and I'll write more letters, because I still have a lot of people to whom I wanted to write.
And how at you?
K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment